- “@FSELV: Derek Stevens, owner of @theDlasvegas, was among the first to fly #SlotZilla. http://t.co/j2Voqp0Q68” HA! So awesome! 05:11:53 AM April 24, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to FSELV ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Continuing to send positive thoughts and strength to @fivehundy and @anitamartini - you're both in our thoughts! 08:04:15 PM April 23, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ScareLosAngeles: .@Greathorrorcamp tix for LA Griffith Park on-sale today. $10 off with code: Hellmaster (ends at 2:00pm). http://t.co/… 01:06:48 PM April 23, 2014 from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Disneyland Resort Restaurants Win 12 Awards at Southern California Restaurant Writers Banquet
- Disney Parks Around the World Celebrate 50th Anniversary of ‘it’s a small world’ with Global Sing-along, April 10
- TPA’s Spring Nights at Sam’s 2014 Begin!
- Universal Orlando’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort is Now Open
- High Octane Fast & Furious Thrill Ride Races onto the Scene at Universal Studios Hollywood in Electrifying New 3D-HD Attraction Featuring Original Cast from Universal Pictures’ Global Blockbuster Film Franchise, Summer 2015
Tag Archives: Welcome to Silent Hill
When we attended the sneak preview of Welcome to Silent Hill, we knew it’d be an amazing new addition to Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood. With a big fan base, successful films, and unique theme – we knew the fans would absolutely love it.