- RT @ScareLosAngeles: It's Alive! It's Alive! The NEW ScareLA blog is...Live! Check it out for all things Halloween & #ScareLA exclusives: h… 07:00:10 PM April 15, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ScareLosAngeles: Get involved with ScareLA! Wanna teach a class? Build an on-site attraction? Fill out this form: http://t.co/gEzMjp1Qn… 06:59:59 PM April 15, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “@ScaryVisions: Another pic from the #hauntshow with @TPAMagazine (I'm on the right.) http://t.co/pJIzDZU4xh” Great new friends! 04:15:53 PM April 15, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to ScaryVisions ReplyRetweetFavorite
- High Octane Fast & Furious Thrill Ride Races onto the Scene at Universal Studios Hollywood in Electrifying New 3D-HD Attraction Featuring Original Cast from Universal Pictures’ Global Blockbuster Film Franchise, Summer 2015
- Disney Legends and Luminaries Celebrate Theme Park Favorites of Yesteryear at D23 Destination D: Attraction Rewind
- Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark Tops Off Ihu’s Breakaway Falls
- Disney Parks Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of ‘it’s a small world,’ Invites the World to Join a Global Sing-along at SmallWorld50.com
- “it’s a small world” 50th Anniversary History & Fun Facts Around the World
Tag Archives: Sinister Pointe
On Sunday, January 19th, Theme Park Adventure held it’s first monthly mixer of 2014 – Winter Nights at Sam’s 2. To our great surprise, not only did we have a very good turnout for the event – we had a huge turnout, rivaling the biggest mixer we’ve had to date, which happened in November 2013! We didn’t bother with a final count, but by 10 p.m., well over 100 TPAers were mingling, eating and drinking on the patio outside of Tangaroa Terrace and Trader Sam’s at the Disneyland Hotel!
[WARNING - ADULT CONTENT - NOT APPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN]
As songs of good will and tidings of peace fill the air, the smell of warm cookies wafts from kitchen windows, and children dream of red-nosed reindeer and Santa Claus bearing gifts, Sinister Pointe in Brea, California, offers up something a little different than that with its annual Not So Merry Holiday Haunt. Geared for adults – and only adults – this event is a shockingly naughty Christmas romp with a strange and spooky assortment of evil elves, backwoods decorating, and a really jolly man in a red suit! It’s completely over the top, not for the prude or easily offended, and definitely something that no other haunt in California delivers during the holiday season!
With afternoon temperatures hitting above 80 degrees, a warm breeze in the evening and folks walking around in T shirts and shorts, you’d never guess it was time to begin our first Winter Nights at Sam’s mixer of the season! Yet, with Christmas just days away, that’s exactly how Mother Nature was playing her winter card here in sunny Southern California while other parts of the nation are getting snowed in and frozen solid! In 2012, Theme Park Adventure held its first Winter Nights at Sam’s meet and we were lucky if 20 people showed up to socialize and chill with us; as our group of regulars grows each month, we felt certain that 2013 would be different…
On Sunday, November 17th, Theme Park Adventure held its final Autumn Nights at Sam’s mixer of 2013 at the Disneyland Hotel. In keeping with annual tradition, the November gathering was the largest in TPA’s history, bringing nearly 150 theme park fans, industry folks and serious haunters together in one spot for a night of socializing, tiki drinks and fantastic networking!
One of the greatest haunted attractions in Southern California is Sinister Pointe, located in Brea, just minutes away from Orange County attractions such as Disneyland Resort, Angel Stadium, and the Honda Center. Unlike most SoCal haunted attractions, Sinister Pointe is unique in that it is open periodically throughout the year, giving haunt enthusiasts their much-needed scare fixes every few months. However, each October, power tools, rock music and ghoulish laughter can be heard coming from the industrial warehouse that contains this incredible maze, as the crew preps the haunt for Halloween, reveling with delight at the horrors they’re creating for guests to experience throughout October…
On the evening of Sunday October 13, 2013, Theme Park Adventure hosted its Autumn Nights at Sam’s II mixer at Trader Sam’s in Anaheim, California. It was the first time that TPA has hosted one of our fan gatherings during October, and weren’t too sure of what kind of turn-out we would have, considering a very large portion of our regular attendees are haunters. We’re thrilled to say that the event was a success – with a spooky great twist at the end, as most of those who came to Trader Sam’s joined us at Sinister Pointe for a special lights-on tour of the attraction in Brea!
On Sunday night October 13th, TPAers will gather for their monthly social mixer at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar at the Disneyland Resort, followed by an exclusive lights-on tour of one of Southern California’s most spectacular haunted attractions, Sinister Pointe!
On Sunday September 22nd, Theme Park Adventure hosted its first Autumn Nights at Sam’s event at the Disneyland Hotel – and it was without a doubt, one of the most wild and epic fan gatherings we have ever held! Over 80 TPAers gathered and mingled under glowing Tiki torches as we kicked off the 2013 Halloween season!
Long-time friends of Theme Park Adventure, the gang at Sinister Pointe have a ghoulish new concept they’re wanting to bring to Southern California: Spirit Lounge. This 21+ bar and lounge takes a Gothic cue from Disney’s Haunted Mansion attraction and is packed with spooky, immersive special effects that will thrill and completely entertain!
WARNING: THIS STORY, IMAGE GALLERY AND VIDEO CONTAIN IMAGERY AND CONTENT THAT MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME VIEWERS. PARENTAL DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED BY THE TPA STAFF.
One of the most polished pro haunts in Southern California, Sinister Pointe takes thrills and chills to a whole new level each holiday season with its Christmas-themed production “Not So Merry” Holiday Haunt. Put the kids to sleep and make sure that the neighbors can’t see, because Theme Park Adventure ventured in to this twisted haunt and found a sack full of naughty to share!