Most Popular Stories on TPA
- Santa’s Village in Skyforest to Reopen?
- Surviving Great Horror Campout 2014
- Disneyland’s 59th Anniversary – Love Letters & Memories
- Experiencing The Great Horror Campout
- Mike Williams – A Knott’s Legend Rides Into the Sunset
- USH Harry Potter Construction Update July 2014
- Knott’s Calico Mine Ride Re-imagined!
- Melissa Meyer Named COO of Ten Thirty One Productions
- Making Monsters Panel Announced for ScareLA 2014
- Disneyland Halloween Time Details 2014
- Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration Announced for 2015
- New Experiences Revealed for Dark Harbor 2014
- Face Off: In The Flesh at Halloween Horror Nights 2014
- Great Horror Campout 2014 Tour Dates
- Knott’s Offers New Ride & Slide Ticket
- RT @ScareLosAngeles: Open auditions for this year's @EnterDelusion will take place at ScareLA on August 9th and 10th! More details soon! ht… 08:08:49 PM July 28, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ScareLosAngeles: RT @EnterDelusion: We'll be screening our short film THE HYPNOTIST at @ScareLosAngeles - 5pm on Saturday August 9th ht… 08:06:18 PM July 28, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DatelineDisney: 2014 @ScareLosAngeles convention to feature presentations celebrating 45th Anniversary of Disneyland Haunted Mansion ht… 08:05:39 PM July 28, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- April 2012
Tag Archives: SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS) today announces additional enhancements to its popular park mobile apps, available for iPhone and Android devices. The latest update to the SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Sesame Place Discovery Guide mobile apps allow guests to make unique purchases and redeem offers on their mobile devices while in these parks.
The new commerce features include:
· Quick Pay, which allows guests to use their devices as a payment method. Once guests have connected their account to a credit card they can pay for culinary and merchandise directly with their mobile device throughout their visit to SeaWorld Orlando, SeaWorld San Diego, SeaWorld San Antonio, Busch Gardens Tampa, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, and Sesame Place.
For the second consecutive year, Discovery Cove in Orlando was named the No. 1 amusement park in the world in the 2014 TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Amusement Parks and Water Parks category. The Travelers’ Choice awards are determined based on millions of valuable reviews and opinions from TripAdvisor travelers. Discovery Cove receives top ratings based on the guests’ awe-inspiring encounters with exotic animals in a resort-style, tropical oasis setting.
The nighttime show, Shamu’s Celebration: Light Up The Night, is a high-energy show featuring new, original music and production elements, as well as new killer whale behaviors. Shamu Stadium is transformed with stylistic lighting and colorful backdrops to create a social and celebratory atmosphere, guided by a host each night, and ending with a fireworks finale.
Want to know how to get from Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin over to TurtleTrek or find out show times for Blue Horizons? Do you remember where that restroom was that you passed a while ago? Exciting, new enhancements to SeaWorld Orlando’s popular park mobile app, available for iPhone and Android devices, was announced earlier this week, with interactive park maps and locations featuring GPS navigation. Dive into the new SeaWorld Discovery Guide app that includes a variety of features that are both fun and useful, and can be downloaded free from the Apple or Google Play app stores.
Each park’s Discovery Guide app will save guests time and increase their enjoyment as they navigate through the park using GPS-enabled interactive maps, access real-time updates of show schedules and events and receive broadcast park notifications.
What’s the best thing about kids being out of school for the summer? Celebrating at Busch Gardens Tampa and SeaWorld Orlando all week long! Both parks are launching an all-new “Select Your Day, Select Your Savings” ticket offer. This new pricing lets guests choose between a weekday visit or an “any day” visit, both offering great savings. Guests have the flexibility of being able to use their tickets up to one year from purchase, but what they might enjoy the most is the convenience – buy online, print tickets at home and go straight through the turnstiles.
Shamu & Crew invites families to experience SeaWorld’s 50th Celebration through the eyes of a child. Sing, dance and play the day away Saturdays at SeaWorld Orlando’s “Just for Kids” Festival starting March 22.
This kid-centric festival brings families together to enjoy fun rides, adorable animals and an all-new party zone. “Just for Kids” is included with park admission and takes place Saturdays from March 22 – April 12.
Discovery Cove, located in the heart of Orlando, is an all-inclusive day resort where guests can enjoy a one-of-a-kind opportunity to swim with dolphins, rays and tropical fish and hand-feed exotic birds. Discovery Cove was ranked #1 in the 2013 TripAdvisor’s Traveler’s Choice Awards under “Top 25 Amusement Parks & Water Parks in The World” category.
SeaWorld’s “Sea of Surprises” float won the prestigious President’s Award at the 125th annual Rose Parade on New Year’s Day. This award is presented to the float with the “Most Effective Floral Use and Presentation.”
The 55-foot-long float was a festive tribute to SeaWorld’s 50th celebration kicking off this year, and featured some of the park’s most popular animals. Hundreds of thousands of flowers and natural materials made up the colorful reefs, waves, coral and sea life displayed on the float. SeaWorld San Diego employees donated time to work alongside float builders and help apply live flowers.
December 5, 2013 (Orlando, Fla.) – The SeaWorld Orlando Animal Rescue Team returned two female manatees into East Coast waters this week after receiving treatment and care at SeaWorld Orlando for several months.
Orlando, Fla. (December 14, 2012) – The fourth installment of Behind The Freeze is now live. In this episode, we take you to our secret ride testing facility where designers are busy preparing the first-of-its-kind vehicles for Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin. You’ll see the cars in action and how they’ll take you into the icy wonders of our amazing new attraction opening next spring.