Most Popular Stories on TPA
- THEME PARK ADVENTURE LATEST STORIES, NEWS AND FEATURES
- SoCal Haunt Directory 2014
- The Walking Dead: The End of the Line Maze Preview 2014
- Santa’s Village in Skyforest to Reopen?
- Knott’s Halloween Haunt Pricing 2013
- An American Werewolf in London Maze Preview 2014
- REVIEW: Trapped: The New Experiment 2013 Knott’s Scary…
- Surviving (Or Not) The Purge: Breakout
- Rougarou Coaster Announced for 2015 at Cedar Point
- Knott’s Berry Farm Serves up New Dining Plan Options
- Knott’s Scary Farm 2014 Overview
- Disneyland’s 59th Anniversary – Love Letters…
- Nightfall Returns to Old Tucson
- REVIEW: Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2013
- BGT Howl-O-Scream 2014 Ticket Packages
- We're live from the Eyegore Awards @HorrorNights #UniversalHHN http://t.co/MvaWPBYHKF 06:30:58 PM September 19, 2014 from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We have arrived at @HorrorNights 2014! http://t.co/DqtFwX8Qvw 06:05:05 PM September 19, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights Begin TONIGHT! http://t.co/GRLkc9mEi7 04:00:26 PM September 19, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- April 2012
Tag Archives: SeaWorld Orlando
As Veterans Day approaches, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment for the second year in a row is launching a special offer to honor all the men and women who have previously served as members of the U.S. armed services. The “Waves of Honor” salute to veterans offers 50 percent off single-day admission to the SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Parks, and Sesame Place for veterans and service members, and as many as five guests. Qualified service members and veterans include active duty, retired, honorably separated officers and enlisted personnel of the U.S. military. Tickets must be purchased by November 11 (Veterans Day), 2014 and redeemed by December 21, 2014.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. announced today that it plans to build new, first-of-its-kind killer whale environments and that it will fund new programs to protect ocean health and killer whales in the wild. The new projects will build on SeaWorld’s legacy of providing state-of-the-art, innovative homes for its animals, and will offer park guests unique and inspiring killer whale encounters for generations to come. As part of its vision for the future, the company also pledged $10 million in matching funds for killer whale research and is embarking on a multi-million dollar partnership focused on ocean health, the leading concern for all killer whales and marine mammals.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS) today announces additional enhancements to its popular park mobile apps, available for iPhone and Android devices. The latest update to the SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Sesame Place Discovery Guide mobile apps allow guests to make unique purchases and redeem offers on their mobile devices while in these parks.
The new commerce features include:
· Quick Pay, which allows guests to use their devices as a payment method. Once guests have connected their account to a credit card they can pay for culinary and merchandise directly with their mobile device throughout their visit to SeaWorld Orlando, SeaWorld San Diego, SeaWorld San Antonio, Busch Gardens Tampa, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, and Sesame Place.
For the second consecutive year, Discovery Cove in Orlando was named the No. 1 amusement park in the world in the 2014 TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Amusement Parks and Water Parks category. The Travelers’ Choice awards are determined based on millions of valuable reviews and opinions from TripAdvisor travelers. Discovery Cove receives top ratings based on the guests’ awe-inspiring encounters with exotic animals in a resort-style, tropical oasis setting.
The nighttime show, Shamu’s Celebration: Light Up The Night, is a high-energy show featuring new, original music and production elements, as well as new killer whale behaviors. Shamu Stadium is transformed with stylistic lighting and colorful backdrops to create a social and celebratory atmosphere, guided by a host each night, and ending with a fireworks finale.
Want to know how to get from Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin over to TurtleTrek or find out show times for Blue Horizons? Do you remember where that restroom was that you passed a while ago? Exciting, new enhancements to SeaWorld Orlando’s popular park mobile app, available for iPhone and Android devices, was announced earlier this week, with interactive park maps and locations featuring GPS navigation. Dive into the new SeaWorld Discovery Guide app that includes a variety of features that are both fun and useful, and can be downloaded free from the Apple or Google Play app stores.
Each park’s Discovery Guide app will save guests time and increase their enjoyment as they navigate through the park using GPS-enabled interactive maps, access real-time updates of show schedules and events and receive broadcast park notifications.
What’s the best thing about kids being out of school for the summer? Celebrating at Busch Gardens Tampa and SeaWorld Orlando all week long! Both parks are launching an all-new “Select Your Day, Select Your Savings” ticket offer. This new pricing lets guests choose between a weekday visit or an “any day” visit, both offering great savings. Guests have the flexibility of being able to use their tickets up to one year from purchase, but what they might enjoy the most is the convenience – buy online, print tickets at home and go straight through the turnstiles.
Shamu & Crew invites families to experience SeaWorld’s 50th Celebration through the eyes of a child. Sing, dance and play the day away Saturdays at SeaWorld Orlando’s “Just for Kids” Festival starting March 22.
This kid-centric festival brings families together to enjoy fun rides, adorable animals and an all-new party zone. “Just for Kids” is included with park admission and takes place Saturdays from March 22 – April 12.
Discovery Cove, located in the heart of Orlando, is an all-inclusive day resort where guests can enjoy a one-of-a-kind opportunity to swim with dolphins, rays and tropical fish and hand-feed exotic birds. Discovery Cove was ranked #1 in the 2013 TripAdvisor’s Traveler’s Choice Awards under “Top 25 Amusement Parks & Water Parks in The World” category.
SeaWorld’s “Sea of Surprises” float won the prestigious President’s Award at the 125th annual Rose Parade on New Year’s Day. This award is presented to the float with the “Most Effective Floral Use and Presentation.”
The 55-foot-long float was a festive tribute to SeaWorld’s 50th celebration kicking off this year, and featured some of the park’s most popular animals. Hundreds of thousands of flowers and natural materials made up the colorful reefs, waves, coral and sea life displayed on the float. SeaWorld San Diego employees donated time to work alongside float builders and help apply live flowers.