Most Popular Stories on TPA:
- Santa’s Village in Skyforest to Reopen?
- Disneyland Parking Lot – Throwback Thursday
- The Basement – a Dark Escape Room Experience in Los Angeles
- Santa’s Village Opening Delayed Until at Least Summer 2015
- Wild Wild West Con 4 Steampunk Fest Coming to Old Tucson
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk Seeking Marriage Proposal
- Disneyland’s Tomorrowland 1998 – Throwback Thursday
- SeaWorld San Diego 2015 Events Calendar
- Halloween Horror Nights Tickets Now on Sale
- Light Magic at Disneyland – Throwback Thursday
- REVIEW: Uncle Bobo’s Big Top of the Bizarre at Knott’s Halloween Haunt 2012
- Theme Park Adventure Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- Hong Kong Disneyland Celebrates Chinese New Year
- Knott’s Halloween Haunt Pricing 2013
- Forever Charlie Wilson Tour Coming to Mandalay Bay http://t.co/Um2cpOhsn1 about 3 hours ago from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @suicidalWHAT: @TPAMagazine Oh man I remember those blue n yellow ones about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @b4ben666: @Park_Journey @USHToday The Great Hall is coming up!!! #WizardingWorldWest #potterhollywood http://t.co/A4a94YKByo about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's #TBT time! This week, it's Disneyland's parking lot of yesteryear! http://t.co/Hy2uPrMsq1 http://t.co/ZIzk09pDvU about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Disneyland Parking Lot – Throwback Thursday http://t.co/Hy2uPrMsq1 about 7 hours ago from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- April 2012
Tag Archives: SeaWorld Orlando
Kick off the year at SeaWorld Orlando with Wild Days and connect even deeper to the wild and wonderful world we all share. Taking place weekends Jan. 24 through Feb. 8, Wild Days features interactive shows, up-close animal experiences, and the opportunity to meet leaders in the world of animal conservation.
The best way to experience this year’s Wild Days is with an Annual Pass. For a limited time, select Annual Passes are buy one, get one free. Annual Pass Members can enjoy unlimited access to all three weekends of Wild Days and all of the amazing special events throughout the entire year, plus the unforgettable animal encounters, world-class thrill rides and family fun found only at SeaWorld.
Busch Gardens Tampa is kicking off 2015 with great ways to save while you experience world-class roller coasters , Broadway-style entertainment, up-close animal encounters and some of the biggest thrills found anywhere!
Adventure Island Fun Card FREE, with a Busch Gardens Fun Card Purchase
For a limited time, guests can receive an Adventure Island Fun Card FREE with the purchase of a Busch Gardens Fun Card, which lets guests pay for a day and visit both parks now through 2015. Enjoy the thrills of Busch Gardens through Dec. 31, 2015 and all the water-soaked fun of Adventure Island’s 2015 season, including the park’s newest family thrill slide, Colossal Curl.
It’s a hilarious tale, filled with amazing animal behaviors and splashy audience fun. Clyde and Seamore find themselves in slippery pursuit of their high school diplomas and judging from the slapstick, high-energy pranks and hijinks, there’s no doubt Clyde and Seamore will emerge as heads of their class.
When joined by mischievous otters, a 2,300-pound walrus and a cast of goofy human characters swimming along in the fun, it certainly won’t be a normal class.
SeaWorld Orlando recently introduced Express Dine at its Seaport Pizza eatery to help cut wait times, especially during the busiest time of the year. An industry-pioneering feature, Express Dine is solely accessible from the SeaWorld Discovery Guide park app, furthering the app’s interactivity and maximizing its technology to allow guests to order lunch or dinner in advance.
By accessing the SeaWorld app from their smartphone, guests have the option to select from any of Seaport Pizza’s family-style pizzas, salads and soft drinks from anywhere in the park. Following the order, guests choose their preferred pick-up time and can then stop by to enjoy their meal at their convenience.
Express Dine is designed to maximize convenience for families by allowing them to plan their meals ahead of time in a fun, interactive and user-friendly way. With this new feature, families can expect shorter wait times so they can make the most of their day in the park.
SeaWorld Orlando today announced the return of its popular Blue Friday deals on many exclusive park experiences, including special pricing on admission and packages. Blue Friday deals jump start the holiday shopping season by providing the best value to experience SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration and allow the fun to continue well into 2015.
Online-only deals include the following buy-one-get-one free (BOGO) offers:
The flamingo chick hatched on August 16, weighing just a pound. Although today it stands about 18 inches tall and weighs three pounds, when fully grown it will be five feet tall and double its weight. Its characteristic pink feathers start developing at three months, but the chick won’t gain its full color until it’s about three years old. Flamingos’ bright pink feathers come from the carotenoid pigments they consume as part of the crustaceans found in their diet.
Guests can see the chick with its parents in the flamingo habitat located near Manta. Did you know that both flamingo parents share feeding responsibilities? The chick is fed crop milk that comes from the parents’ upper digestive tract. As the parents feed the chick, they actually lose their pink color – and their feathers turn a pale pink or even white. Their color is regained as the chicks become more independent. Caribbean flamingos, native to South America and the Caribbean, are by far the brightest and one of the largest of all the flamingos.
As Veterans Day approaches, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment for the second year in a row is launching a special offer to honor all the men and women who have previously served as members of the U.S. armed services. The “Waves of Honor” salute to veterans offers 50 percent off single-day admission to the SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Parks, and Sesame Place for veterans and service members, and as many as five guests. Qualified service members and veterans include active duty, retired, honorably separated officers and enlisted personnel of the U.S. military. Tickets must be purchased by November 11 (Veterans Day), 2014 and redeemed by December 21, 2014.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. announced today that it plans to build new, first-of-its-kind killer whale environments and that it will fund new programs to protect ocean health and killer whales in the wild. The new projects will build on SeaWorld’s legacy of providing state-of-the-art, innovative homes for its animals, and will offer park guests unique and inspiring killer whale encounters for generations to come. As part of its vision for the future, the company also pledged $10 million in matching funds for killer whale research and is embarking on a multi-million dollar partnership focused on ocean health, the leading concern for all killer whales and marine mammals.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS) today announces additional enhancements to its popular park mobile apps, available for iPhone and Android devices. The latest update to the SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Sesame Place Discovery Guide mobile apps allow guests to make unique purchases and redeem offers on their mobile devices while in these parks.
The new commerce features include:
· Quick Pay, which allows guests to use their devices as a payment method. Once guests have connected their account to a credit card they can pay for culinary and merchandise directly with their mobile device throughout their visit to SeaWorld Orlando, SeaWorld San Diego, SeaWorld San Antonio, Busch Gardens Tampa, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, and Sesame Place.
For the second consecutive year, Discovery Cove in Orlando was named the No. 1 amusement park in the world in the 2014 TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Amusement Parks and Water Parks category. The Travelers’ Choice awards are determined based on millions of valuable reviews and opinions from TripAdvisor travelers. Discovery Cove receives top ratings based on the guests’ awe-inspiring encounters with exotic animals in a resort-style, tropical oasis setting.