Most Popular Stories on TPA
- Santa’s Village in Skyforest to Reopen?
- Knott’s Berry Farm Fire and Police Recognition Days…
- Knott’s Berry Farm Fire and Law Promotion
- SeaWorld San Diego Announces Blue Friday Sale 2014
- Knott’s Toys for Tots Promotion
- L.A. Zoo Lights Coming to Griffith Park in 2014
- Enjoy Thanksgiving Feast at the Park or Take It Home
- TPA’s Post-Halloween Bash a Monstrous Success!
- Disneyland’s 59th Anniversary – Love Letters…
- REVIEW: Knott’s Scary Farm New Mazes 2014
- REVIEW: Fright Fest 2014 at Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Bahooka Drama Continues: WHERE is Rufus?
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry…
- REVIEW: Universal Studios Hollywood’s Halloween Horror…
- SeaWorld San Diego Christmas Celebration 2014
- RT @SKYPLEXOrlando: A very Happy Thanksgiving to you from all of us here at SKYPLEX! http://t.co/8bbPsUYck3 11:28:31 AM November 27, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @ParksAndCons Enjoy! Keep us posted! Happy Thanksgiving! 11:17:58 AM November 27, 2014 from Twitter Web Client in reply to ParksAndCons ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ParksAndCons: @TPAMagazine Breakfast at Flo's & Disney time for us! http://t.co/gIdteCKhuK 11:17:33 AM November 27, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- April 2012
Tag Archives: SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando today announced the return of its popular Blue Friday deals on many exclusive park experiences, including special pricing on admission and packages. Blue Friday deals jump start the holiday shopping season by providing the best value to experience SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration and allow the fun to continue well into 2015.
Online-only deals include the following buy-one-get-one free (BOGO) offers:
The flamingo chick hatched on August 16, weighing just a pound. Although today it stands about 18 inches tall and weighs three pounds, when fully grown it will be five feet tall and double its weight. Its characteristic pink feathers start developing at three months, but the chick won’t gain its full color until it’s about three years old. Flamingos’ bright pink feathers come from the carotenoid pigments they consume as part of the crustaceans found in their diet.
Guests can see the chick with its parents in the flamingo habitat located near Manta. Did you know that both flamingo parents share feeding responsibilities? The chick is fed crop milk that comes from the parents’ upper digestive tract. As the parents feed the chick, they actually lose their pink color – and their feathers turn a pale pink or even white. Their color is regained as the chicks become more independent. Caribbean flamingos, native to South America and the Caribbean, are by far the brightest and one of the largest of all the flamingos.
As Veterans Day approaches, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment for the second year in a row is launching a special offer to honor all the men and women who have previously served as members of the U.S. armed services. The “Waves of Honor” salute to veterans offers 50 percent off single-day admission to the SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Parks, and Sesame Place for veterans and service members, and as many as five guests. Qualified service members and veterans include active duty, retired, honorably separated officers and enlisted personnel of the U.S. military. Tickets must be purchased by November 11 (Veterans Day), 2014 and redeemed by December 21, 2014.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. announced today that it plans to build new, first-of-its-kind killer whale environments and that it will fund new programs to protect ocean health and killer whales in the wild. The new projects will build on SeaWorld’s legacy of providing state-of-the-art, innovative homes for its animals, and will offer park guests unique and inspiring killer whale encounters for generations to come. As part of its vision for the future, the company also pledged $10 million in matching funds for killer whale research and is embarking on a multi-million dollar partnership focused on ocean health, the leading concern for all killer whales and marine mammals.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS) today announces additional enhancements to its popular park mobile apps, available for iPhone and Android devices. The latest update to the SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Sesame Place Discovery Guide mobile apps allow guests to make unique purchases and redeem offers on their mobile devices while in these parks.
The new commerce features include:
· Quick Pay, which allows guests to use their devices as a payment method. Once guests have connected their account to a credit card they can pay for culinary and merchandise directly with their mobile device throughout their visit to SeaWorld Orlando, SeaWorld San Diego, SeaWorld San Antonio, Busch Gardens Tampa, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, and Sesame Place.
For the second consecutive year, Discovery Cove in Orlando was named the No. 1 amusement park in the world in the 2014 TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Amusement Parks and Water Parks category. The Travelers’ Choice awards are determined based on millions of valuable reviews and opinions from TripAdvisor travelers. Discovery Cove receives top ratings based on the guests’ awe-inspiring encounters with exotic animals in a resort-style, tropical oasis setting.
The nighttime show, Shamu’s Celebration: Light Up The Night, is a high-energy show featuring new, original music and production elements, as well as new killer whale behaviors. Shamu Stadium is transformed with stylistic lighting and colorful backdrops to create a social and celebratory atmosphere, guided by a host each night, and ending with a fireworks finale.
Want to know how to get from Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin over to TurtleTrek or find out show times for Blue Horizons? Do you remember where that restroom was that you passed a while ago? Exciting, new enhancements to SeaWorld Orlando’s popular park mobile app, available for iPhone and Android devices, was announced earlier this week, with interactive park maps and locations featuring GPS navigation. Dive into the new SeaWorld Discovery Guide app that includes a variety of features that are both fun and useful, and can be downloaded free from the Apple or Google Play app stores.
Each park’s Discovery Guide app will save guests time and increase their enjoyment as they navigate through the park using GPS-enabled interactive maps, access real-time updates of show schedules and events and receive broadcast park notifications.
What’s the best thing about kids being out of school for the summer? Celebrating at Busch Gardens Tampa and SeaWorld Orlando all week long! Both parks are launching an all-new “Select Your Day, Select Your Savings” ticket offer. This new pricing lets guests choose between a weekday visit or an “any day” visit, both offering great savings. Guests have the flexibility of being able to use their tickets up to one year from purchase, but what they might enjoy the most is the convenience – buy online, print tickets at home and go straight through the turnstiles.
Shamu & Crew invites families to experience SeaWorld’s 50th Celebration through the eyes of a child. Sing, dance and play the day away Saturdays at SeaWorld Orlando’s “Just for Kids” Festival starting March 22.
This kid-centric festival brings families together to enjoy fun rides, adorable animals and an all-new party zone. “Just for Kids” is included with park admission and takes place Saturdays from March 22 – April 12.