- The entrance to the High Roller is open at @TheLINQ in Vegas; employees are on hand to answer questions! @fivehundy http://t.co/NHVjIopjSP 07:19:54 PM March 06, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- All we got was a picture! Thanks for clarifying. RT @insideuniversal: @TPAMagazine @UniStudios Preview did not include the actual ride. 06:31:44 PM March 06, 2014 from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Employee preview of Despicable Me @UniStudios is going on RIGHT NOW! Expect soft opening soon! 02:51:23 PM March 06, 2014 from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Discovery Cove Offers Florida Residents Getaway Rate
- Port Adventures Immerse Disney Cruise Line Guests in Splendor and Culture of Alaska during 2014 Season
- Adventures by Disney Announces New Film-Inspired Norway Itinerary for 2014
- Disney Parks Invites Guests to ‘Rock Your Disney Side’ With 24-Hour Kickoff to Summer on Both Coasts
- Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend to Swoop into Disneyland Resort in California this Fall
Tag Archives: SeaWorld Orlando
Discovery Cove, located in the heart of Orlando, is an all-inclusive day resort where guests can enjoy a one-of-a-kind opportunity to swim with dolphins, rays and tropical fish and hand-feed exotic birds. Discovery Cove was ranked #1 in the 2013 TripAdvisor’s Traveler’s Choice Awards under “Top 25 Amusement Parks & Water Parks in The World” category.
SeaWorld’s “Sea of Surprises” float won the prestigious President’s Award at the 125th annual Rose Parade on New Year’s Day. This award is presented to the float with the “Most Effective Floral Use and Presentation.”
The 55-foot-long float was a festive tribute to SeaWorld’s 50th celebration kicking off this year, and featured some of the park’s most popular animals. Hundreds of thousands of flowers and natural materials made up the colorful reefs, waves, coral and sea life displayed on the float. SeaWorld San Diego employees donated time to work alongside float builders and help apply live flowers.
December 5, 2013 (Orlando, Fla.) – The SeaWorld Orlando Animal Rescue Team returned two female manatees into East Coast waters this week after receiving treatment and care at SeaWorld Orlando for several months.
Orlando, Fla. (December 14, 2012) – The fourth installment of Behind The Freeze is now live. In this episode, we take you to our secret ride testing facility where designers are busy preparing the first-of-its-kind vehicles for Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin. You’ll see the cars in action and how they’ll take you into the icy wonders of our amazing new attraction opening next spring.
(December 7, 2012) Orlando, Fla. – This afternoon, SeaWorld Orlando’s Animal Rescue Team received 20 stable Kemp’s ridley sea turtles flown in on a U.S. Coast Guard airplane from the New England Aquarium. A mass stranding of hypothermic sea turtles occurred along the Cape Cod coast last week.
ORLANDO, Fla. (November 27, 2012) – SeaWorld Orlando announces an exciting concert lineup for its Bands, Brew & BBQ Festival, Saturdays and Sundays, February 9 – March 17. This year’s event will be bigger and better with two additional weekends of authentic sizzling BBQ and concerts.
SeaWorld Orlando Releases Third Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin, Behind The Freeze: Ride Experience
Orlando, Fla. (November 16, 2012) – The third Behind The Freeze focuses on the incredible vehicle that will transport you and your family to
the icy wonders of Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin. SeaWorld’s Creative Director Brian Morrow shares details about the cars, technological marvels, and the ride, a theme park “first.” Each car is a mobile simulator, with movements that allow guests to become one with the storyline as they follow a young penguin’s adventures. For the first time in any theme park, this motion-based simulator ride will be completely trackless and guests will choose one of two levels of adventure with various levels of intensity.
Orlando, FL (November 13, 2012) – At the world’s largest theme park convention – the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions’ Expo 2012 – SeaWorld Orlando execs revealed the vehicle that will take guests on a first-of-its-kind ride to the frozen south in the park’s 2013 attraction and all-new realm, Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin.
(November 1, 2012) – SeaWorld Orlando’s Animal Rescue Team traveled to the Indian River Lagoon near Sebastian, Fla., to return two sea turtles that the park received earlier this year. Both turtles were rescued from the Indian River Lagoon near Sebastian, Fla. By the Sea Turtle Preservation Society and brought to SeaWorld for rehabilitation and care.