- RT @ScareLosAngeles: .@Greathorrorcamp tix for LA Griffith Park on-sale today. $10 off with code: Hellmaster (ends at 2:00pm). http://t.co/… 01:06:48 PM April 23, 2014 from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @DisneylandToday Perfect! Thanks! Let's eat! 10:32:10 AM April 23, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to DisneylandToday ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Congrats to our friends at @DisneylandToday and @DCAToday on some great restaurant awards! http://t.co/z1srrRsBPr 10:28:41 AM April 23, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Disneyland Resort Restaurants Win 12 Awards at Southern California Restaurant Writers Banquet
- Disney Parks Around the World Celebrate 50th Anniversary of ‘it’s a small world’ with Global Sing-along, April 10
- TPA’s Spring Nights at Sam’s 2014 Begin!
- Universal Orlando’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort is Now Open
- High Octane Fast & Furious Thrill Ride Races onto the Scene at Universal Studios Hollywood in Electrifying New 3D-HD Attraction Featuring Original Cast from Universal Pictures’ Global Blockbuster Film Franchise, Summer 2015
Tag Archives: La Llorona
Universal Studios Hollywood’s Halloween Horror Nights is known mostly for mazes based almost exclusively on known horror films or intellectual properties such as Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees. However, once in a while, Halloween Horror Nights Creative Director John Murdy and Art Director Chris Williams come up with a concept that is unattached to a movie or pop icon. Such was the case in 2011 when the duo came up with La Llorona, a journey through a dark and foreboding Mexican village.