- RT @Boneyardfx: Almost done shooting our "how to" video on pre-painting FX FACES Rip Off Prosthetics ! #fxfaces http://t.co/I60YirIsH6 09:45:14 PM March 06, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The entrance to the High Roller is open at @TheLINQ in Vegas; employees are on hand to answer questions! @fivehundy http://t.co/NHVjIopjSP 07:19:54 PM March 06, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- All we got was a picture! Thanks for clarifying. RT @insideuniversal: @TPAMagazine @UniStudios Preview did not include the actual ride. 06:31:44 PM March 06, 2014 from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Discovery Cove Offers Florida Residents Getaway Rate
- Port Adventures Immerse Disney Cruise Line Guests in Splendor and Culture of Alaska during 2014 Season
- Adventures by Disney Announces New Film-Inspired Norway Itinerary for 2014
- Disney Parks Invites Guests to ‘Rock Your Disney Side’ With 24-Hour Kickoff to Summer on Both Coasts
- Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend to Swoop into Disneyland Resort in California this Fall
Tag Archives: Halloween Horror Nights
On Sunday, January 19th, Theme Park Adventure held it’s first monthly mixer of 2014 – Winter Nights at Sam’s 2. To our great surprise, not only did we have a very good turnout for the event – we had a huge turnout, rivaling the biggest mixer we’ve had to date, which happened in November 2013! We didn’t bother with a final count, but by 10 p.m., well over 100 TPAers were mingling, eating and drinking on the patio outside of Tangaroa Terrace and Trader Sam’s at the Disneyland Hotel!
In the battle of Southern California Halloween event giants, the dominant force in the Los Angeles region is Universal Studios Hollywood’s Halloween Horror Nights. Headed up by John Murdy and Chris Williams, HHN has become a smash success that is known for its movie-quality sets and maze design, along with incredible make-up and hot intellectual properties that the company wrangles each season including The Walking Dead and Insidious in 2013!
On Sunday September 22nd, Theme Park Adventure hosted its first Autumn Nights at Sam’s event at the Disneyland Hotel – and it was without a doubt, one of the most wild and epic fan gatherings we have ever held! Over 80 TPAers gathered and mingled under glowing Tiki torches as we kicked off the 2013 Halloween season!
One of the most anticipated mazes of 2013 at Universal Studios Hollywood’s Halloween Horror Nights is El Cucuy: The Boogeyman. On Thursday, September 12th, Theme Park Adventure went behind the scenes of this horrifying new addition to HHN with Creative Director/Producer John Murdy to have a peek at the thing that lurks in the darkness of Mexican folklore…
On Tuesday morning, August 27th, members of the media were invited to Universal Studios Hollywood to get a sneak peek at Halloween Horror Nights 2013′s monsters and make-up! Theme Park Adventure was there and has video and images to share with its fans!
Tickets are now on sale for “Halloween Horror Nights,” Southern California’s premier Halloween event, taking place at Universal Studios Hollywood on 21 select nights from September 20 through November 2, 2013.
The age-old fear of “the boogeyman” comes to life at Universal Studios Hollywood in an all-new grisly twist, “El Cucuy: The Boogeyman,” as the latest in the lineup of award-winning “Halloween Horror Nights” authentically disturbing mazes opening September 20. Adding to the torment of “El Cucuy’s” grim and dark legend is an exclusive and chilling narration by Danny Trejo, one of Hollywood’s leading villain character actors.
The addition of all-original monsters inspired by fan-generated character competitions marks the first time that horror fans have contributed to a haunted maze experience for “Halloween Horror Nights.” The winning creatures will exist in the twisted confines of the “Universal Monsters Remix: Resurrection” maze alongside classic Universal Monsters, entombed in a shroud of heavy bass sounds by acclaimed dubstep artist, Figure. “Halloween Horror Nights” at Universal Studios Hollywood begins Friday, September 20, 2013.
The unsettling story of the Lambert family is coming to Universal Studios Hollywood’s “Halloween Horror Nights,” as “Insidious: Into The Further” transports guests to a dark realm where malevolent souls and demonic entities exist in the tormented existence of their past lives. Based on the 2010 horror thriller “Insidious” and the upcoming sequel “Insidious: Chapter 2,” the haunted attraction joins the highly-anticipated line up of terrifying mazes at the award-winning Halloween event, opening September 20.
“Once you unleash evil, it will consume you…”
This fall, Universal Studios Florida and Universal Studios Hollywood’s Halloween Horror Nights will conjure unrelenting evil in elaborately themed haunted mazes based on this year’s box office hit, “Evil Dead.” Universal is joining forces with Sony Pictures Home Entertainment to deliver an authentic experience that will immerse horror fans in the blockbuster remake of the cult classic.