- RT @knotts: Stop on by our Topiary Tasting Garden and sample some beer & wine at the Boysenberry Festival. #KnottsSpring http://t.co/jdSeRG… 03:03:12 PM April 18, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ScareLosAngeles: It's Alive! It's Alive! The NEW ScareLA blog is...Live! Check it out for all things Halloween & #ScareLA exclusives: h… 07:00:10 PM April 15, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ScareLosAngeles: Get involved with ScareLA! Wanna teach a class? Build an on-site attraction? Fill out this form: http://t.co/gEzMjp1Qn… 06:59:59 PM April 15, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Universal Orlando’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort is Now Open
- High Octane Fast & Furious Thrill Ride Races onto the Scene at Universal Studios Hollywood in Electrifying New 3D-HD Attraction Featuring Original Cast from Universal Pictures’ Global Blockbuster Film Franchise, Summer 2015
- Disney Legends and Luminaries Celebrate Theme Park Favorites of Yesteryear at D23 Destination D: Attraction Rewind
- Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark Tops Off Ihu’s Breakaway Falls
- Disney Parks Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of ‘it’s a small world,’ Invites the World to Join a Global Sing-along at SmallWorld50.com
Tag Archives: Halloween Horror Nights
Mark your calendars… Halloween Horror Nights will return to Universal Orlando Resort for its twenty-fourth year on September 19, with more nights than ever before and terrifying experiences based on some of the biggest names in horror and pop culture.
On 28 select nights from September 19 through November 1, guests will explore eight blood curdling haunted houses, navigate multiple spine-chilling street experiences with terrifying “scareactors,” enjoy two outrageous live shows and experience many of Universal Studios Florida’s most exciting rides and attractions.
On Sunday, January 19th, Theme Park Adventure held it’s first monthly mixer of 2014 – Winter Nights at Sam’s 2. To our great surprise, not only did we have a very good turnout for the event – we had a huge turnout, rivaling the biggest mixer we’ve had to date, which happened in November 2013! We didn’t bother with a final count, but by 10 p.m., well over 100 TPAers were mingling, eating and drinking on the patio outside of Tangaroa Terrace and Trader Sam’s at the Disneyland Hotel!
In the battle of Southern California Halloween event giants, the dominant force in the Los Angeles region is Universal Studios Hollywood’s Halloween Horror Nights. Headed up by John Murdy and Chris Williams, HHN has become a smash success that is known for its movie-quality sets and maze design, along with incredible make-up and hot intellectual properties that the company wrangles each season including The Walking Dead and Insidious in 2013!
On Sunday September 22nd, Theme Park Adventure hosted its first Autumn Nights at Sam’s event at the Disneyland Hotel – and it was without a doubt, one of the most wild and epic fan gatherings we have ever held! Over 80 TPAers gathered and mingled under glowing Tiki torches as we kicked off the 2013 Halloween season!
One of the most anticipated mazes of 2013 at Universal Studios Hollywood’s Halloween Horror Nights is El Cucuy: The Boogeyman. On Thursday, September 12th, Theme Park Adventure went behind the scenes of this horrifying new addition to HHN with Creative Director/Producer John Murdy to have a peek at the thing that lurks in the darkness of Mexican folklore…
On Tuesday morning, August 27th, members of the media were invited to Universal Studios Hollywood to get a sneak peek at Halloween Horror Nights 2013′s monsters and make-up! Theme Park Adventure was there and has video and images to share with its fans!
Tickets are now on sale for “Halloween Horror Nights,” Southern California’s premier Halloween event, taking place at Universal Studios Hollywood on 21 select nights from September 20 through November 2, 2013.
The age-old fear of “the boogeyman” comes to life at Universal Studios Hollywood in an all-new grisly twist, “El Cucuy: The Boogeyman,” as the latest in the lineup of award-winning “Halloween Horror Nights” authentically disturbing mazes opening September 20. Adding to the torment of “El Cucuy’s” grim and dark legend is an exclusive and chilling narration by Danny Trejo, one of Hollywood’s leading villain character actors.
The addition of all-original monsters inspired by fan-generated character competitions marks the first time that horror fans have contributed to a haunted maze experience for “Halloween Horror Nights.” The winning creatures will exist in the twisted confines of the “Universal Monsters Remix: Resurrection” maze alongside classic Universal Monsters, entombed in a shroud of heavy bass sounds by acclaimed dubstep artist, Figure. “Halloween Horror Nights” at Universal Studios Hollywood begins Friday, September 20, 2013.
The unsettling story of the Lambert family is coming to Universal Studios Hollywood’s “Halloween Horror Nights,” as “Insidious: Into The Further” transports guests to a dark realm where malevolent souls and demonic entities exist in the tormented existence of their past lives. Based on the 2010 horror thriller “Insidious” and the upcoming sequel “Insidious: Chapter 2,” the haunted attraction joins the highly-anticipated line up of terrifying mazes at the award-winning Halloween event, opening September 20.