Beginning Friday, November 28 and continuing through January 1, Old Tucson, Arizona Sonora Western Heritage Foundation, and Casino Del Sol Resort will present a holiday-themed event, Old Time Holidays.
This seasonal celebration will include a food drive for the Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona. In addition to Old Tucson’s daily programming, Old Time Holidays will feature:
- Two special live shows – The Magic of Christmas, a heartwarming musical; and Mistletoe & Mayhem, a comedic spoof about saving Christmas in an old West town
- A pictorial presentation of ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas
- Santa arriving by wagon (thru Dec. 23)
- A petting zoo
Plus special guests on selected dates:
- the Arizona Civil War Council (Nov 29/30)
- Southwest Wood Carvers (Dec 6/7)
- Cowboy Church (Sunday, Nov 30 and Sunday, Dec 28), and more!
Old Tucson operating hours are 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on the following dates:
November 28 thru December 14
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
December 19 thru December 23
December 26 thru January
Note: Old Tucson is closed on December 24 and 25 with daily operations from December 26 through the end of April.
The event is included with Old Tucson admission* of $17.95 for adults (ages 12 and over) and $10.95 for children (ages 4-11). Guests who bring a food donation for the Tucson Community Food Bank will receive $3.00 off adult admission and $2.00 off child admission. Most needed items include:
- Peanut butter
- Canned vegetables
- Granola bars
- Canned meat
- Canned soups
- Canned fruit
- Canned tomato products
*Call Group Sales for special group rates on admission and picnics (25 or more guests).
Old Tucson is Southern Arizona’s premier film location and Hollywood’s most famous Western movie location recognized in over 300 feature films and TV Westerns. For more information about Old Tucson, visit www.OldTucson.com or call (520) 883-0100. Old Tucson is located in Tucson Mountain Park at 201 S. Kinney Road, Tucson, AZ.