Guests at the Disneyland Resort will ring in the New Year and show their Disney Side with special New Year’s Eve entertainment, including live music and fireworks at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Parks. Here’s a look at the exciting opportunities, which are in addition to the festive Holidays fun.
At Disney California Adventure Park:
- Throughout the park, guests will enjoy a variety of live musical performances to get into the spirit of the new year. They also will enjoy a countdown to midnight at each stage location.
- At Paradise Bay, guests will count down to midnight and the New Year with a lively display of water, flames and fireworks.
- Special Mickey Clock sourdough bread and sparkling apple cider are available throughout the park.
- Guests may enjoy a memorable meal at Disney California Adventure Park on New Year’s Eve. Dining reservations are recommended and can be made online or by phone by calling (714) 781-DINE. Menu items include:
- Herb roasted rack of lamb served with potato rosti, seasonal vegetables and zinfandel jus (Ariel’s Grotto, Paradise Pier)
- New York steak served with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables (Wine Country Trattoria, Pacific Wharf)
At Disneyland Park:
- Guests will enjoy the “New Year’s Eve Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks Spectacular” to celebrate the arrival of 2015.
- An exciting welcome to the new year will be celebrated at five party locations throughout the park with live bands, DJs and a countdown to midnight.
- For a special New Year’s Eve meal, guests may enjoy signature food items at restaurants throughout the park. Surf and Turf: Sirloin steak, shrimp skewer, mashed potatoes, sautéed broccoli, sundried tomato butter and herb beurre blanc sauce (Carnation Café, Main Street, U.S.A.)
- Jambalaya Skewer (Bengal BBQ, Adventureland)
- Chocolate funnel cake with peppermint (Stagedoor Café, Frontierland)
- Pan seared New York strip loin a la Oscar, served with dungeness crab meat, béarnaise and chive café au lait sauce (Blue Bayou, New Orleans Square)
- Roasted pork chop, served with Calvados apple sauce, braised greens and sweet potato soufflé (French Market, New Orleans Square)
- Flat iron steak, served with garlic mashed potatoes, butternut squash and green beans, and a slice of pecan praline yule log (Café Orleans, New Orleans Square)
Throughout the Resort:
- To commemorate the New Year’s Eve celebration, guests may purchase a limited edition pin featuring Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
- Guests may pick up complimentary hats and horns at Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park to become part of the festive celebration. Supplies are limited.
- Guests ringing in the new year may enjoy a special meal at one of the many restaurants located in the hotels of the Disneyland Resort and throughout the Downtown Disney District:
- Napa Rose offers two options for a memorable meal on New Year’s Eve. For early dining, guests may be seated from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. to enjoy a four-course country feast. At the late night gala dinner, beginning at 8:15 P.M., guests may enjoy live music, champagne and a Napa-style five-course tasting menu. Visit disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/grand-californian-hotel/napa-rose/ for more information.
- At Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel, guests may enjoy a cabernet poached tenderloin of beef with black truffle potato puree and citrus butter gratinée, along with other special offerings.
- At Storyteller’s Café at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, guests may select a special rib-eye steak with garlic mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
- PCH Grill, at the Paradise Pier Hotel, offers a variety of items, including panko-herb crusted vegetarian lasagna, herb marinated roast and traditional winter holiday desserts.
- Guests may check online for special offerings at the many restaurants of the Downtown Disney District.