The countdown to the New Year is on at Knott’s Merry Farm! With special fireworks, live entertainment, and extended hours, plus Knott’s signature rides and attractions, Knott’s New Year’s Eve celebration is the place to ring in 2014.
Special one-night-only entertainment serves up family fun for a variety of ages and interests, including the Midnight Party on the Midway! Count down the New Year with music, stilt walkers, party hats, and noisemakers for everyone. And new this year, the Knott’s Sky Cabin, adorned with special lighting effects, will dramatically rise to the top of the “K” tower to count down the final moments of 2013. The cabin will reach the top at the stroke of midnight and the skies above Knott’s Berry Farm will be ablaze with colorful fireworks!
There’s live entertainment everywhere you turn. Adding to the line-up of can’t miss performers are:
- Krazy Kirk & The Hillbillies! From the deep country hills of Anaheim, these boys will have toes tappin’ hands clappin’ and guts bustin’ during the best darn musical comedy show ever performed on the Wilderness Dance Hall stage.
- The Reflexx, the ultimate 80’s party band, headlines the Calico Square Stage with a blast to the past of radical music from Depeche Mode, Flock of Seagulls, A-Ha, and more. And before The Reflexx take the stage, DJ REESSO spins popular high energy music in the Calico Square.
- Comedy Magic of Dana Daniels will fill the Boardwalk Ballroom with uproarious laughter as he combines clean comedy, astounding magic, and a psychic parrot in his show.
- Sharp Turn Ahead will headline the Camp Snoopy Theater with the up-and-coming teen duo’s fresh combination of energetic acoustic guitar and smooth keys, playing original tunes and covers of today’s pop hits.
- Salsa Dancing with Louie Angon, DJ JC & Snoopy invite you to show off your dance moves at Fiesta Plaza and groove to the beat of this spicy music scene that’s Hot Hot Hot!
- Party in the Dance Hall is home to boot scootin’ line dancing and two-stepping good times led by Dusty, the line dance caller on the Wilderness Dance Hall stage (between Krazy Kurk sets).
- It’s Christmas, Snoopy will present encore performances into the evening. Join Snoopy and his pals as they skate their way through the joys of the Holiday season.
- Snoopy’s Magical Nights of Lights features thousands of sparkling lights and holiday music throughout Camp Snoopy all night long, beginning at dusk.
Knott’s New Year’s Eve Celebration is included with regular daytime admission. Park hours are10am to 1am. A 2014 Knott’s Season Pass is a great way to visit on New Year’s Eve. 2014 passes offer a year of family fun and includes one free visit in 2013. And for a limited time, purchase a Season Pass for as low as six easy payments of $13! To purchase Season Passes or tickets, or for more information about Knott’s Berry Farm, visit www.knotts.com or download the Knott’s mobile app for your smartphone today. And join the conversation using #KnottsNYE.