A new Disney experience is waiting for you in the waiting line of the Crush’s Coaster ride! What is it about? Crush’s Coaster, the Game is an interactive mobile game for smartphone and tablet, available in French and English.
Visitors do not need to download the game on their smartphone or tablet, they directly play from their web browser.
What is the purpose of the game?
The mission is to help Crush become the best surfer in the East Australian current and avoid obstacles while gathering a maximum of starfish. The program includes 5 levels with increasing difficulty and between each level, riddles to solve with their family or friends.
- In level 1, Crush has to reach 4000 points to get to the next level. The player has to avoid boulders and running speed in the game area is very slow.
- In level 2, Crush has to reach 9000 points to get to the next level. The player has to avoid jellyfish and running speed in the game area is slow.
- In level 3, Crush has to reach 15000 points to get to the next level. The player has to avoid mines and running speed in the game area is average.
- In level 4, Crush has to reach 22000 points to get to the next level. The player has to avoid sharks and running speed in the game area is fast.
- In level 5, there is no limit of achievable points; the player has to make a maximum of points possible until he touches a foe or an obstacle. All foes and obstacles are present in this level and running speed is going faster and faster.
When will the game be available?
Crush’s Coaster, the Game will be available in September 2014.
Where can visitors play?
Visitors can play at Crush’s Coaster, the Game exclusively in the covered exterior waiting line of Crush’s Coaster ride thanks to a free Wi-Fi network.
Do we charge for the game?
The game and the connection to the Wi-Fi network are completely free for all visitors.
Is it possible to navigate on the Internet with the Wi-Fi network?
The Wi-Fi network is exclusively dedicated to the connection to Crush’s Coaster, the Game.