- RT @Boneyardfx: Almost done shooting our "how to" video on pre-painting FX FACES Rip Off Prosthetics ! #fxfaces http://t.co/I60YirIsH6 09:45:14 PM March 06, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The entrance to the High Roller is open at @TheLINQ in Vegas; employees are on hand to answer questions! @fivehundy http://t.co/NHVjIopjSP 07:19:54 PM March 06, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- All we got was a picture! Thanks for clarifying. RT @insideuniversal: @TPAMagazine @UniStudios Preview did not include the actual ride. 06:31:44 PM March 06, 2014 from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Discovery Cove Offers Florida Residents Getaway Rate
- Port Adventures Immerse Disney Cruise Line Guests in Splendor and Culture of Alaska during 2014 Season
- Adventures by Disney Announces New Film-Inspired Norway Itinerary for 2014
- Disney Parks Invites Guests to ‘Rock Your Disney Side’ With 24-Hour Kickoff to Summer on Both Coasts
- Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend to Swoop into Disneyland Resort in California this Fall
Splash into spring when Adventure Island begins the 2014 season of fun in the sun on Saturday, March 8. It’s time again to splash in the wave pool, amble down the Rambling Bayou, race down speed slides, including Everglides and Riptide, or just kick back on the beach amidst a tropical Key West setting.
Grammy-award winning Earth, Wind & Fire takes the stage on Saturday, Feb. 15. The legendary Earth, Wind & Fire spans the genres of R&B, soul, jazz, pop, rock, funk, disco and gospel with their music!
On Sunday, Feb. 16, Sugar Ray, featuring lead singer and multi-platinum album artist Mark McGrath, will perform some of the band’s biggest hits for thousands of fans. Also on Sunday, Gin Blossoms will perform some of their chart-topping hits.
Universal CityWalk’s newest restaurant, Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food, is now open – becoming the second eatery to debut as part of this year’s historic expansion to Universal’s entertainment complex. Featuring colorful décor, fresh, authentic cuisine, more than 200 different tequilas, and authentic Mexican folk art, Antojitos takes diners on a journey through the cantinas, street carts and markets of Mexico City for craveable Mexican fare that is unlike any other.
Starting this Saturday, Feb. 8, Bands, Brew & BBQ is back for its seventh straight year, and it’s bigger than ever! Busch Gardens Tampa’s smokin’ hot festival is filling every Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 8 through March 9, with an unlimited sampling of more than 100 specialty and craft beers, saucy barbeque from the bay area’s most popular restaurants and live concerts from some of the biggest names in music.
The Gwazi Park stage sizzles with music throughout the day. Headline concerts start at 5 p.m. and the field will open at noon. The full concert area is free to guests and located just behind the Gwazi rollercoaster.
Never before has a theme park created a guest experience like this: you climb aboard the Hogwarts Express in Hogsmeade and moments later arrive at King’s Cross Station – where the wonders of London and Diagon Alley unfold before you. And it is all real.
With this summer’s opening of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley, Universal Orlando Resort and Warner Bros. Entertainment will bring even more of Harry Potter’s adventures to life inside a new, magnificently themed area that includes a revolutionary attraction experience, as well as all-new themed shops and dining.
DESTINATION D: ATTRACTION REWIND presented by H20 Plus: Walt Disney once said, “Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world.” It’s in that spirit that guests this summer will have the opportunity to visit—or revisit—some of the most beloved Disney attractions of yesteryear. Destination D: Attraction Rewind, held July 26 and 27 at Walt Disney World Resort, will bring Disney archivists, Imagineers, Legends and luminaries together to celebrate fan favorites such as Adventure Thru Inner Space, If You Had Wings, and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea with rarely seen concept art and images; vintage video clips; and revealing stories. In addition, several presentations will be dedicated to the 1964–65 New York World’s Fair, which spawned beloved attractions like it’s a small world and Carousel of Progress.
Universal Studios Hollywood will be aglow in red as The Entertainment Capital of L.A. commemorates the Lunar New Year and “Year of the Horse” with a special Mandarin-speaking MEGATRON character from the blockbuster thrill ride, “Transformers: The Ride-3D,” who will interact and speak spontaneously with guests in Mandarin and English as part of the commemorative activities taking place from January 25 to February 9, 2014.
Activities will be situated in the all-new Universal Plaza – a grand courtyard at the heart of the theme park – which will be adorned in customary red Chinese lanterns hanging from above. The polygon-shaped piazza will display a dozen lampposts, featuring the twelve zodiac animal signs and three specific characteristic attributes.