- @thrillridecom @KingsDominionVA "Rollercoaster" in SENSURROUND! 01:06:35 PM April 22, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to thrillridecom ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @VitalVegas ARG, crap! LOL... I knew it was one of them and TOTALLY blew it!!! A thousand flogging for me from the Captain!!! 12:50:35 PM April 22, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to VitalVegas ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @VitalVegas We appreciate the info, brother! Raising a Sailor Jerry to ya! 12:08:00 PM April 22, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to VitalVegas ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Disney Parks Around the World Celebrate 50th Anniversary of ‘it’s a small world’ with Global Sing-along, April 10
- TPA’s Spring Nights at Sam’s 2014 Begin!
- Universal Orlando’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort is Now Open
- High Octane Fast & Furious Thrill Ride Races onto the Scene at Universal Studios Hollywood in Electrifying New 3D-HD Attraction Featuring Original Cast from Universal Pictures’ Global Blockbuster Film Franchise, Summer 2015
- Disney Legends and Luminaries Celebrate Theme Park Favorites of Yesteryear at D23 Destination D: Attraction Rewind
Today, Starbucks Coffee Company (NASDAQ: SBUX) and the Disneyland Resort announced the opening of a new company owned Starbucks location at Downtown Disney in Anaheim, Calif., for the millions of guests visiting Disneyland Resort from all over the world each year. This store will be the first of four to be operated by Starbucks across Disney properties in the United States and will serve as a destination for guests looking to relax and recharge as part of their visit.
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: The Wildest Ride in the Wilderness Returns with a New Track and Good Old Rollicking Fun
Hold onto your hats and glasses! The wildest ride in the wilderness reopens March 17 with an upgraded track, restoration of the historic Rainbow Ridge Mining Town, new paint on portions of the mountain and updates to the train vehicles. Guests taking a ride on this runaway mine train will discover some new surprises, too.
- Along with the new track, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad reopens in 2014 with an enhanced audio system that sharpens the sounds heard by guests on the trains and in the caverns and buildings. Even the wildlife at Big Thunder can be heard more distinctly.
Discovery Cove, located in the heart of Orlando, is an all-inclusive day resort where guests can enjoy a one-of-a-kind opportunity to swim with dolphins, rays and tropical fish and hand-feed exotic birds. Discovery Cove was ranked #1 in the 2013 TripAdvisor’s Traveler’s Choice Awards under “Top 25 Amusement Parks & Water Parks in The World” category.
Port Adventures Immerse Disney Cruise Line Guests in Splendor and Culture of Alaska during 2014 Season
In preparation for the three-month season of Alaska cruises, Disney Cruise Line worked with local tour operators to create family-friendly excursions that entertain and inspire both children and adults amid Alaska’s natural beauty and rich cultural heritage.
The trip-planning specialists at Adventures by Disney, masters of creating family vacations, have teamed up with the pioneers of storytelling on the silver screen – Walt Disney Animation Studios - to offer a new, epic adventure to the land that inspired the look of the upcoming animated feature film Frozen. This tour of Norway allows adventure-seeking families to immerse themselves in the activities that inspired the comedic adventure of Anna, the film’s fearless and optimistic protagonist who sets off on a heroic journey to find her sister Elsa and save her kingdom from eternal winter.
Disney Parks Invites Guests to ‘Rock Your Disney Side’ With 24-Hour Kickoff to Summer on Both Coasts
140 Disney characters gathered at Walt Disney World Resort today creating the Ultimate Tweet to announce the latest Disney Parks bi-coastal, all-night extravaganza; and guests are invited to show their “Disney Side” by dressing as their favorite Disney hero or villain.
Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto and 135 of their friends came together to trumpet the countdown to “Rock Your Disney Side: 24-Hours” this Memorial Day Weekend, the traditional start of the family travel season, when guests of Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and Disneyland Resort in California can enjoy select parks for 24 hours nonstop.
runDisney is expanding its portfolio of race weekends, adding a new Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, CA to debut November 14-16, 2014.
After 5 months of construction, two brand new water slides are now open at Lion Country Safari. A 108-foot-long freefall water slide and 214-foot-long loop water slide will be the 3rd water activity/addition to the walk-through portion of the 320-acre theme park.