- RT @ScareLosAngeles: Available to the first who grab them-$25 tix to our paintball event @hollywoodsports on April 5th! https://t.co/uWnZzZ… 02:13:15 PM March 08, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “@SeaWorldTexas: Due to inclement weather Aquatica San Antonio will be closing at 4:00pm today. #RainRainGoAway” 12:24:59 PM March 08, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to SeaWorldTexas ReplyRetweetFavorite
- TPA's Spring Nights at Sam's has been announced! https://t.co/MixYXNkrFc 10:46:21 AM March 08, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Winter Nights at Sam’s 3 Brings Another Season of TPA Gatherings to an End
- Discovery Cove Offers Florida Residents Getaway Rate
- Port Adventures Immerse Disney Cruise Line Guests in Splendor and Culture of Alaska during 2014 Season
- Adventures by Disney Announces New Film-Inspired Norway Itinerary for 2014
- Disney Parks Invites Guests to ‘Rock Your Disney Side’ With 24-Hour Kickoff to Summer on Both Coasts
Six Flags Magic Mountain, the “Thrill Capital of the World,” today announced its newest pint-sized roller coaster. Speedy Gonzales Hot Rod Racers will anchor the revitalized Bugs Bunny World, becoming the fourth roller coaster in the children’s area, more than any other U.S. theme park.
Sitting in miniature hot rod race cars, riders will enjoy an action-packed adventure with plenty of drops and thrills on a roadster-themed racetrack. Kids and parents can ride together as they take a sprint around the grand prix track. Joining 11 other rides and attractions, from flying airplanes to pint-sized trucks and trains, Speedy Gonzales Hot Rod Racers will debut in early summer.
Splash into spring when Adventure Island begins the 2014 season of fun in the sun on Saturday, March 8. It’s time again to splash in the wave pool, amble down the Rambling Bayou, race down speed slides, including Everglides and Riptide, or just kick back on the beach amidst a tropical Key West setting.
Grammy-award winning Earth, Wind & Fire takes the stage on Saturday, Feb. 15. The legendary Earth, Wind & Fire spans the genres of R&B, soul, jazz, pop, rock, funk, disco and gospel with their music!
On Sunday, Feb. 16, Sugar Ray, featuring lead singer and multi-platinum album artist Mark McGrath, will perform some of the band’s biggest hits for thousands of fans. Also on Sunday, Gin Blossoms will perform some of their chart-topping hits.
Universal CityWalk’s newest restaurant, Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food, is now open – becoming the second eatery to debut as part of this year’s historic expansion to Universal’s entertainment complex. Featuring colorful décor, fresh, authentic cuisine, more than 200 different tequilas, and authentic Mexican folk art, Antojitos takes diners on a journey through the cantinas, street carts and markets of Mexico City for craveable Mexican fare that is unlike any other.
That’s right, party peeps! We have just announced this month’s gathering – TPA’s Winter Nights at Sam’s 3! This month’s mixer will be held on Sunday February 16th at 7:00 p.m. on the patio outside of Trader Sam’s at the Disneyland Hotel.
As is the case with each of our Sam’s mixers, guests of all ages are more than welcome to attend. We just remind you that this is a bar environment, and adult conversation and drinkage does occur. Please use your best judgment when considering who comes for the night and who gets a babysitter for the evening!
Starting this Saturday, Feb. 8, Bands, Brew & BBQ is back for its seventh straight year, and it’s bigger than ever! Busch Gardens Tampa’s smokin’ hot festival is filling every Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 8 through March 9, with an unlimited sampling of more than 100 specialty and craft beers, saucy barbeque from the bay area’s most popular restaurants and live concerts from some of the biggest names in music.
The Gwazi Park stage sizzles with music throughout the day. Headline concerts start at 5 p.m. and the field will open at noon. The full concert area is free to guests and located just behind the Gwazi rollercoaster.
One of the most unique and complicated haunted attractions that Theme Park Adventure visited during the 2013 season was a professional haunt by Scareventures, called Evil Willy’s Candy Factory. Based on the classic Roald Dahl tale of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory as well as all of the adaptations that have come since, it seemed to us that Evil Willy’s would be a really exciting experience and definitely a twist on the traditional haunted attraction themes that we see each year. Creating such an attraction wouldn’t be very sugar-coated, as the Scareventures team would find out…