- See our news stories this week? No? It's Friday afternoon, you're dying at work... PERFECT web browsing time! http://t.co/VENQBTVGrf 04:15:40 PM March 07, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DisneylandToday: Hold onto your hats & glasses, because Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is reopening on March 17! http://t.co/w0VuUemHxi … 02:17:16 PM March 07, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Boneyardfx: Almost done shooting our "how to" video on pre-painting FX FACES Rip Off Prosthetics ! #fxfaces http://t.co/I60YirIsH6 09:45:14 PM March 06, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Discovery Cove Offers Florida Residents Getaway Rate
- Port Adventures Immerse Disney Cruise Line Guests in Splendor and Culture of Alaska during 2014 Season
- Adventures by Disney Announces New Film-Inspired Norway Itinerary for 2014
- Disney Parks Invites Guests to ‘Rock Your Disney Side’ With 24-Hour Kickoff to Summer on Both Coasts
- Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend to Swoop into Disneyland Resort in California this Fall
Discovery Cove, located in the heart of Orlando, is an all-inclusive day resort where guests can enjoy a one-of-a-kind opportunity to swim with dolphins, rays and tropical fish and hand-feed exotic birds. Discovery Cove was ranked #1 in the 2013 TripAdvisor’s Traveler’s Choice Awards under “Top 25 Amusement Parks & Water Parks in The World” category.
In preparation for the three-month season of Alaska cruises, Disney Cruise Line worked with local tour operators to create family-friendly excursions that entertain and inspire both children and adults amid Alaska’s natural beauty and rich cultural heritage.
The trip-planning specialists at Adventures by Disney, masters of creating family vacations, have teamed up with the pioneers of storytelling on the silver screen – Walt Disney Animation Studios - to offer a new, epic adventure to the land that inspired the look of the upcoming animated feature film Frozen. This tour of Norway allows adventure-seeking families to immerse themselves in the activities that inspired the comedic adventure of Anna, the film’s fearless and optimistic protagonist who sets off on a heroic journey to find her sister Elsa and save her kingdom from eternal winter.
140 Disney characters gathered at Walt Disney World Resort today creating the Ultimate Tweet to announce the latest Disney Parks bi-coastal, all-night extravaganza; and guests are invited to show their “Disney Side” by dressing as their favorite Disney hero or villain.
Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto and 135 of their friends came together to trumpet the countdown to “Rock Your Disney Side: 24-Hours” this Memorial Day Weekend, the traditional start of the family travel season, when guests of Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and Disneyland Resort in California can enjoy select parks for 24 hours nonstop.
runDisney is expanding its portfolio of race weekends, adding a new Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, CA to debut November 14-16, 2014.
After 5 months of construction, two brand new water slides are now open at Lion Country Safari. A 108-foot-long freefall water slide and 214-foot-long loop water slide will be the 3rd water activity/addition to the walk-through portion of the 320-acre theme park.
Universal Orlando Resort is introducing a brand-new version of the popular, live Beetlejuice stage show featuring the classic Universal Monsters and “the ghost with the most” – Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, BEETLEJUICE. The new show, “Beetlejuice’s Graveyard Mash-Up,” is now open at Universal Studios Florida.
Justin Moore, this year’s nominee for The Academy of Country Music’s New Artist of the Year, takes the stage on Saturday, Feb. 22. As a rising country star, Moore is best known for hits, including “Small Town USA” and “If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away.”
In one of Busch Gardens’ most anticipated shows of the festival, multiplatinum singer, philanthropist, Celebrity Apprentice winner and “Rock of Love” superstar Bret Michaels will take the stage on Sunday, Feb. 23 performing some of his biggest hits, including “Every Rose Has Its Thorn” and “Talk Dirty to Me,” which Michaels recently mashed-up with singer Jason Derulo.
The new jobs will be permanent positions due to growth across Universal Orlando’s entire destination. They are in addition to more than 3,500 new jobs Universal Orlando has already created since 2009.
Six Flags Magic Mountain, the “Thrill Capital of the World,” today announced its newest pint-sized roller coaster. Speedy Gonzales Hot Rod Racers will anchor the revitalized Bugs Bunny World, becoming the fourth roller coaster in the children’s area, more than any other U.S. theme park.
Sitting in miniature hot rod race cars, riders will enjoy an action-packed adventure with plenty of drops and thrills on a roadster-themed racetrack. Kids and parents can ride together as they take a sprint around the grand prix track. Joining 11 other rides and attractions, from flying airplanes to pint-sized trucks and trains, Speedy Gonzales Hot Rod Racers will debut in early summer.